NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark

2 posters

Go down

Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Empty Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark

Post  Kat & Co. Wed 2 Dec - 9:55

20cmd who made this? and its clear mark? cat
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Img_3823
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Img_3824
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Img_3825

and this 18cmd bowl too?
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Img_3826
Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Img_3827
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Empty Re: Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark

Post  Ev Wed 2 Dec - 15:43

I have seen the second AA mark somewhere and expected to find it in the Marks Book, but it wasn't there.  Hopefully I will come across it again in my travels.

Plus the handle decoration on the first bowl looks extremely familiar to me, but nothing else comes to me!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark Empty Re: Ann Allen and More Mystery marks.. plus AA Ann Allen mark

Post  Ev Thu 17 Mar - 15:25

Thanks to Ginni Davey on Facebook for posting the AA mark and identifying it as that of Ann Allen of Cambridge.
Ginni's mother and Ann were good friends.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum