NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham

2 posters

Go down

Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Empty Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham

Post  Jeremy Ashford Mon 5 Dec - 14:37

Some new mugs from Auckland Studio Potters Big Clay Out.

It is always difficult when you are in a rush (and Nicole and I were running behind schedule yesterday morning) to get the right mix. The place was buzzing and so crowded it was hard to retrace your steps.

I already have representative work from many of the ASP potters in my collection and would like to have added further examples from some potters, in particular I would have liked more work from Richard Naylor, but I made the sacrifice so I could get some new names. I still don't have work from all the potters on show today but never mind. Another time.
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspmc10
Mark Coomey
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspkt10
Ken Twist
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspsan10
Sandy Stonham
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Askkr210
Karen Rolston
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspkr110
Karen Rolston
Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspcm10
Carla Morris

(I hope I have those names right. Auto-correct was at me to change them, and did on occasion when I didn't catch it in time.)
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Empty Re: Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham

Post  Ev Tue 6 Dec - 6:32

I don't know any of these potters, so it's good that you have recorded them Jeremy. 
However I do know Richard Naylor, but I don't have any of his work.
I have added the marks to the Gallery.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum