NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham

2 posters

Go down

mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Empty Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham

Post  Jeremy Ashford Mon 5 Dec - 14:37

Some new mugs from Auckland Studio Potters Big Clay Out.

It is always difficult when you are in a rush (and Nicole and I were running behind schedule yesterday morning) to get the right mix. The place was buzzing and so crowded it was hard to retrace your steps.

I already have representative work from many of the ASP potters in my collection and would like to have added further examples from some potters, in particular I would have liked more work from Richard Naylor, but I made the sacrifice so I could get some new names. I still don't have work from all the potters on show today but never mind. Another time.
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspmc10
Mark Coomey
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspkt10
Ken Twist
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspsan10
Sandy Stonham
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Askkr210
Karen Rolston
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspkr110
Karen Rolston
mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Aspcm10
Carla Morris

(I hope I have those names right. Auto-correct was at me to change them, and did on occasion when I didn't catch it in time.)
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

mugs - Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham Empty Re: Mark Coomey, Karen Rolston, plus Carla Morris, Ken Twist and Sandy Stonham

Post  Ev Tue 6 Dec - 6:32

I don't know any of these potters, so it's good that you have recorded them Jeremy. 
However I do know Richard Naylor, but I don't have any of his work.
I have added the marks to the Gallery.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum