NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum

4 posters

Go down

blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Empty Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum

Post  mumof1 Thu 9 Feb - 16:55

blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Dsc00212
I have been trying to find out who made this pot for some time, and today came across a couple of mugs, that solved the mystery for me. I was told by a Nelson potter that it is the work of Jane Gregory, now McCallum. I have since linked this name to Peninsula Pottery through the potters Marks book. None of the pieces are signed, which is common for this potter I was told. I thought we had another post with a similar item, but I can't find it anywhere.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Empty Re: Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum

Post  Cat-a-lat Thu 9 Feb - 18:31

Probably one of mine,as I have a little dish that must be by this potter that I was trying to identify. See her work around quite a bit and it is appealing . sorry about the odd spacing in this post,someonehasruinedmy keyboard
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Empty Re: Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum

Post  Hannele Fri 12 Jul - 14:04

I have just been informed on Trade Me that this cup / handled vase is by her hand:
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Dsc06542
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Dsc06544
blue - Pottery with houses or buildings in pink & Blue glaze - Jane Gregory/McCallum Dsc06543
Hannele
Hannele

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 13 Jul - 8:31

Thanks Hannele, when I saw your listing I thought of David Huffman straight away, but as it wasn't marked I wasn't sure. Thanks for sharing that info Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum