NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyYesterday at 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyYesterday at 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

3 posters

Go down

coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Post  Ev Mon 29 Jan - 17:21

It is so familiar to me and I'm hoping someone will tell me one way or other, so that I don't have to look through hundreds and hundreds of patterns ..... Janice are you there?  Kat perhaps you would know?

Photo courtesy of Miranda g:

coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? P1200310
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17728
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Bobble Base 1114 Coffee Pot Tulip Pattern

Post  Kat & Co. Mon 29 Jan - 18:34

Not sure if we do have it in the Patterns Gallery, I found a Coffee Pot in Mustard/Yellow on white.. so far Ive seen just the two colours Mustard/Yellow & the Orange/Yellow above.
https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t4085-todays-find-exciting-for-me-sugar-bowl-to-match?highlight=bobble
coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Img_6025
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Re: Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Post  JanPots Mon 29 Jan - 20:54

Also comes in brown and orange
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2110
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Re: Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Post  Kat & Co. Mon 29 Jan - 20:58

Don't think I've seen this pattern on a plate, has anyone else? cat
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2311
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Tue 30 Jan - 7:13

I have only seen both colourways on bobble coffee pots sets. Sugar. Milk jug and mugs. Also I don't recall seeing it in the no name gallery.
Janice
Temp. Photo
Need to empty part of my display to get to it. Haha coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? 20180111
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

coffee - Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Tulip

Post  JanPots Sun 15 Jan - 12:51

Trademe listing says "tulip" as deco.
Ev .. i can check the data base to see what comes up for "tulip" but will be later today.
https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/pottery-glass/porcelain-pottery/crown-lynn/cups-saucers/listing/3944526233
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 15 Jan - 13:10

Great and the flowers even look like Tulips.
I checked the Database and it only has the Mocha Tulipe set

"Tulipe - Mocha Coffee Set"

Val sent me the name of the designer who did this pattern, but not the name of the design. I must look it out and add the info to the Pattern.

I will move the photo in the No Names Gallery and add Tulip as the title.
Hope you get more results Janice.
Ev
Ev
Admin

JanPots and TARIMAYNORRIS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Sun 15 Jan - 19:50

Hi Ev..
I had a good look through my files and came up with the same as you .
I wonder if the brown and orange version is also called Tulip?.
Edit...the box label is "Titian potteries" not Crown Lynn, so maybe that is why we can't find it.?

Last edited by JanPots on Sun 15 Jan - 19:55; edited 1 time in total
JanPots
JanPots

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sun 15 Jan - 19:54

I'm guessing that they are the same pattern Janice.
Perhaps one day we will find out Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum