NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BS? Is anyone able to help please…
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyToday at 16:06 by tabbyland

» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner

Go down

Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner Empty Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner

Post  Ev Sun 25 Feb - 9:41

I was lucky enough to visit Wendy and her fantastic Crown Lynn collection the other day and it was unbelievable !!! I noticed this gorgeous Hand Potted vase that I hadn't seen before and took photos for the site. The footring is very proud and reminds me of Daniel Steenstra's work. It just has the plain Crown Lynn stamp and there are no numbers.
Thank you so much Wendy I love you

Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner Hand_p21

Hand Potted beautiful vase from the collection of Wendy Turner Hand_p22
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: