NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptyYesterday at 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery

2 posters

Go down

Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery Empty Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery

Post  Ptnz Sat 6 Feb - 13:38

Hey guys just after some information on this lovely marked YB is it a NZ Potter? Do you have any idea about the mark

Thanks for an info it is greatly appreciated! Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery 20210210
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery 20210212
Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery 20210211

Ptnz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2020-01-04

Back to top Go down

Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery Empty Re: Can anybody give me any information on this piece of pottery

Post  Ev Mon 8 Feb - 9:36

Sorry I can't help to identify the mark on this beautiful pot, but I can tell you that it was fired at quite a low temperature, as stilts were used and you can see the dots on the base from them.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17729
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum