NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyYesterday at 14:01 by Kotuku

» Studio ceramics " bugger mugs " plate
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyFri 10 May - 6:28 by JanPots

» Pottery marks
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyThu 9 May - 19:01 by Bold90s

» Neil Grant
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyThu 9 May - 12:51 by Ev

» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyWed 8 May - 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyWed 8 May - 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery

3 posters

Go down

Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery Empty Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery

Post  JanPots Mon 19 Dec - 19:09

I have this lovely glazed cheese domed dish, but cant find its maker...any clues? Thanks in advance.

Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery Screen21
Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery Screen20
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2113
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery Empty Re: Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery

Post  Ferret Mon 19 Dec - 19:29

looks like Annette Stephenson - Whangapoa - Coromandel

Ferret

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery Empty Re: Who made me.? Annette Stephenson of Whangapoua Pottery

Post  Ferret Mon 19 Dec - 19:38

sorry - It is Whangapoua Pottery Coromandel

Ferret

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 20 Dec - 7:11

Hi Ferret, is Annette Stephenson and Whangapoua Pottery not the same pottery?

https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t5990-whangapoua-pottery-annette-stephenson
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17742
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferret Tue 20 Dec - 9:01

Yes. They are the same. I replied twice because I wrote Whangapoua wrong in the first post. Have a great Xmas all

Ferret

JanPots likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Tue 20 Dec - 10:05

Thank you... I have it listed on TM. As i need to downsize my pottery collection. Haha.
Have a wonderful Christmas
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2113
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum