NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyYesterday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyYesterday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful

2 posters

Go down

Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful Empty Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful

Post  CrownPrince Sun 16 Apr - 11:59

I saw the green dots and dashes so please feel free to add this red and brown one if helpful

Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful Img_1313

CrownPrince

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful Empty Re: Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful

Post  Ev Sun 16 Apr - 12:23

Thanks, but I see we already have it in the No Names Gallery under red dots and dashes.
Thanks though as someone came on the Facebook Crown Lynn Fan Club the other day to say their Father has designed this in a competition and he came second or third. He thought it was called Harvest, so I'm hoping to confirm this Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

CrownPrince likes this post

Back to top Go down

Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful Empty Re: Red and brown dots and dashes for the No-Name Gallery if useful

Post  CrownPrince Sun 16 Apr - 12:29

All good thanks Ev - I didn't scroll down far enough!

CrownPrince

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum