Latest topics
» A Gallery of Juliet Hawkin's designs is being added
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyYesterday at 12:49 by Maryr

» Pacific Harbour d559
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyYesterday at 12:47 by Ev

» Shadow Rose Pattern
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyYesterday at 8:06 by JanPots

» More Roses courtesy of leish ...
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyYesterday at 7:58 by JanPots

» D.I.C. Cup and saucer
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyYesterday at 7:49 by JanPots

» Richard Western, Rivenhall Pottery in Hanmer Springs
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptySun 8 Dec - 17:44 by Hannele

» Lillies d42200
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptySun 8 Dec - 13:04 by Ev

» Designers at Crown Lynn
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyTue 3 Dec - 18:12 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi 1992 beautiful vase
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders EmptyTue 3 Dec - 18:05 by Hannele

Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders

Go down

Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders Empty Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders

Post  mumof1 on Fri 25 Oct - 11:08

Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders Dsc08122
This reminds me of earthstone but with a pattern. I may have missed it in the gallery perhaps, if it was a different colour?
Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders Dsc08123
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders Empty Re: Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders

Post  JanPots on Fri 25 Oct - 11:14

That is different.. Its not got any pattern that resembles any other - ususally you get something looking alike.. whats the shape like? is it a modern one
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 1817
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders Empty Re: Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders

Post  mumof1 on Fri 25 Oct - 11:35

While the plate looks shaped due to the colouring, it is a standard dinner plate, like the colour glaze plates, but slightly thicker, like the genuine ironstone plates. I had half expected it to be a Johnson Bros when I turned it over, if you get my drift.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum