NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tea pot ID help please. This was made by David Griffith
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyToday at 8:48 by CrownPrince

» LARGE POTTERY WALL HANGING VESSEL - HELP TO ID MAKER
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 22:24 by Leesyloubee

» HELP TO ID MAKER MARK - WALL HANGING VESSEL it is Stephen Carter
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 22:23 by Leesyloubee

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 12:05 by Maryr

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 12:03 by Maryr

» Orange Air NZ pattern no namer
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 11:06 by Ev

» Denise Wellsford
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 10:42 by Ev

» Waimea Pottery
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 10:36 by Ev

» Janet Rogers
Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! EmptyYesterday at 10:29 by Ev

Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware!

Go down

Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware! Empty Reid's Store, Maruia - Using Crown Lynn Dinnerware!

Post  mumof1 Sun 14 Dec - 17:40

We travelled back from Christchurch today, returning to Nelson after my back operation, and stopped at Reid's Store for lunch, and our lunch was served on Crown Lynn plates! They have stacks of mixed patterns and colour glaze, and this is all they use in the kitchen! What a surprise, and made a great discussion over our lunch. I was sooo tempted to ask if I could go through them all, but my back would not have allowed it, and possibly neither would the owners, as they would then need to wash them all I suppose. A great place to stop if you are ever passing though sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum