NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 12:05 by Maryr

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 12:03 by Maryr

» Orange Air NZ pattern no namer
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 11:06 by Ev

» Denise Wellsford
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 10:42 by Ev

» Waimea Pottery
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 10:36 by Ev

» Janet Rogers
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 10:29 by Ev

» Judith Rosamund
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 10:24 by Ev

» Adrian Cotter
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 10:21 by Ev

» Carrick Oliver coffee pot
Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery EmptyToday at 8:22 by JanPots

Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery

2 posters

Go down

Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery Empty Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery

Post  haselnuss Sat 17 Jan - 14:48

Ligaya pattern being sold on Ebay Canada. Looks similar to some of the hand painted in the Philippines planter pots. May be we will find one here too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery Empty Re: Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery

Post  Ev Sat 17 Jan - 17:50

We have the blue version Luzon in the gallery ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17752
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery Empty Re: Ebay Canada auction for LIGAYA pattern that I don't think is in the gallery

Post  haselnuss Mon 19 Jan - 10:14

Yes, And Vallerie has a Ligaya pattern plate on page 133 in her Collector's Handbook which I saw afterwards.

Just a question.

If there is another colour version with a different name pattern already in the gallery do you still want the information?

I am asking because I found the Luzon pattern in the gallery before I posted the topic and thought that because the brown version has a different name and was mainlysold overseas that it was relevant to mention it.

If other colour versions are not needed I won't post about those topics anymore or try and find a matching piece in my collection.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 19 Jan - 15:43

I'm not sure what you mean haselnuss, but we are after all of the different patterns. If they have the same name and number but are in different colours we usually only put one into the Patterns Gallery.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17752
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  haselnuss Tue 20 Jan - 10:35

Hello Ev, I thought that your answer indicated that because the Luzon version in blue is already in the Gallery you don't need the Ligaya pattern as well.

And that confused me.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum