Latest topics
» 1380 Picture for gallery NEW SHAPE !!!!!
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptyYesterday at 17:43 by bsan012

» Is this Titian or something else.?
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptyYesterday at 17:36 by bsan012

» for gallery royal oak vases and gravy boat
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptySat 16 Nov - 17:03 by Maryr

» Salisbury Ware/Royal Oak Gallery
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptySat 16 Nov - 13:41 by oakpot

» New Shape Wharetana Ware Lidded Box
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptySat 16 Nov - 5:29 by JanPots

» 5639 Med Smooth Inside Fluted Flan NEW SHAPE !!!
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptyFri 15 Nov - 15:46 by Ev

» ORZEL lattice pattern
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptyThu 14 Nov - 15:54 by Ev

» Temuka bowl - for gallery
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptyThu 14 Nov - 14:41 by Hannele

» Seventh Heaven
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? EmptyThu 14 Nov - 14:34 by Hannele

Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark?

Go down

Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? Empty Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark?

Post  mumof1 on Thu 16 Jul - 21:35

Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? Dsc06311
The vase is very nice, I like the little bit of pink in the glaze
Who made this beautiful vase with the strange mark? Dsc06312
It sort of looks like DF or DP, or turned sideways is an A over A. For some reason I saw pieces by this potter everywhere I went today, which is why I decided to try to work it out.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum