NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyToday at 19:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyYesterday at 8:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyWed 24 Apr - 18:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptySun 21 Apr - 2:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyFri 19 Apr - 22:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyFri 19 Apr - 21:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyThu 18 Apr - 22:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyThu 18 Apr - 22:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern EmptyThu 18 Apr - 19:13 by Ev

This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern

2 posters

Go down

This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern Empty This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern

Post  mumof1 Sat 2 Jan - 0:09

This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern Dsc09316
I came across this laundry sign the other day in an op shop. I was taken by how much it reminded me of the CL springsong pattern
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern Dsc09317
Here I have it by a saucer to compare, not the same, but very close, colouring is a perfect match
It looks to be pottery, and is marked on the back with both a sticker and handwriting. Does anyone know if the AW is a potter's mark?
This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern Dsc09318
I googled 71 Jenkin Street, and it is a private home, not a shop.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern Empty Re: This transfer looks so like the Crown Lynn springsong pattern

Post  Ev Sat 2 Jan - 1:40

The decal looks like a match for the dinner plate Springsong ....

https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t2684-springsong-d488-and-1-with-no-name

Decals were available for anyone to purchase from the English and American suppliers.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17729
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum