NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyToday at 16:25 by signal red

» Tea pot ID help please. This was made by David Griffith
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyToday at 8:48 by CrownPrince

» LARGE POTTERY WALL HANGING VESSEL - HELP TO ID MAKER
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 22:24 by Leesyloubee

» HELP TO ID MAKER MARK - WALL HANGING VESSEL it is Stephen Carter
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 22:23 by Leesyloubee

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 12:03 by Maryr

» Orange Air NZ pattern no namer
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 11:06 by Ev

» Denise Wellsford
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 10:42 by Ev

» Waimea Pottery
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 10:36 by Ev

» Janet Rogers
I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa EmptyYesterday at 10:29 by Ev

I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa

3 posters

Go down

I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa Empty I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa

Post  mumof1 Wed 28 Jun - 11:58

I am always looking for more ways to be creative with crown Lynn,

and a few weeks ago I found a new way.

Who knew anything like this was possible

Shocked

After some investigation I decided to try this new service and got out my camera.

Lots of photos later,

Razz

this is what I came up with

my very own, only one like it in the whole wide world (well, with this photo).....

personalised just for me  
sunny

ANZ visa debit card! I have edited out the numbers etc, so it looks better than this pic.

I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa Dsc06411

I don't know if any other banks have this service too, but to my delight, it was free to upgrade to this using my own photo. So if you're with the ANZ, why not get one yourself and show us on here what your unique, only one in the world card looks like?  Very Happy
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa Empty Re: I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa

Post  Kat & Co. Wed 28 Jun - 19:54

:loveit: bom
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa Empty Re: I have the only one of these in NZ (or the world) !!! Crown Lynn Visa

Post  Jeremy Ashford Wed 28 Jun - 20:00

Anne, came very close to having a farting swan there.

Looks lovely but.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof1 Thu 29 Jun - 20:07

Thanks Jeremy, I hadn't noticed that, just as well I watch what swanny eats so no disasters huh? I am pleased with it, maybe I will change it again when i get bored with this one.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum