NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Newbie mark identification....
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyToday at 13:29 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyYesterday at 14:01 by Kotuku

» Studio ceramics " bugger mugs " plate
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyFri 10 May - 6:28 by JanPots

» Pottery marks
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyThu 9 May - 19:01 by Bold90s

» Neil Grant
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyThu 9 May - 12:51 by Ev

» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyWed 8 May - 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyWed 8 May - 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name

2 posters

Go down

Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name Empty Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name

Post  Jeremy Ashford Fri 21 Jul - 14:14

Finding a name for his one could be a big ask as the piece is totally unmarked.

I still look at coffee cans auctions and took a double-take when I saw this pattern, left rear, that looks like Athens but is coloured in blue, green and grey.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1370601886

If it's the one that's damage that's just too bad as I had to have it!

I'd expect something Greek like Athens and Sparta.

I won't be seeing this first hand until next weekend when either I pick it up or collect it from a friend who does so for me, so posting a picture will have to wait until Monday- or Tuesday-week.

Still more out there!
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name Empty Re: Jan, Ev, help wanted with a new Cook & Serve pattern name

Post  JanPots Sat 22 Jul - 7:19

Very exciting J. I have no clues as to the name of the pattern. There are many pattern names out there still to be identified. LoL
Good luck with the auction
Janice
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2113
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum