NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyToday at 16:25 by signal red

» Tea pot ID help please. This was made by David Griffith
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyToday at 8:48 by CrownPrince

» LARGE POTTERY WALL HANGING VESSEL - HELP TO ID MAKER
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 22:24 by Leesyloubee

» HELP TO ID MAKER MARK - WALL HANGING VESSEL it is Stephen Carter
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 22:23 by Leesyloubee

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 12:03 by Maryr

» Orange Air NZ pattern no namer
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 11:06 by Ev

» Denise Wellsford
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 10:42 by Ev

» Waimea Pottery
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 10:36 by Ev

» Janet Rogers
How do you change your registered email address on the forums? EmptyYesterday at 10:29 by Ev

How do you change your registered email address on the forums?

3 posters

Go down

How do you change your registered email address on the forums? Empty How do you change your registered email address on the forums?

Post  BrunoL Sun 19 Nov - 8:11

Mōrena all,

does anybody know how to update the email address you use to register on these forums?

I need to change mine as Vodafone is shutting down a whole swag of email addresses at the end of this month (including clear.net which I've had for 16-odd years now) but I can't figure out how to do so. If I go to edit profile I can see my old email address, but can't locate any way to actually change it.

Thanks for your help.
BrunoL
BrunoL

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2016-01-26

Back to top Go down

How do you change your registered email address on the forums? Empty Re: How do you change your registered email address on the forums?

Post  Ev Sun 19 Nov - 8:27

I thought there was a way for you to do this, but I can't see it now.

However I can change your email in the Admin Panel, so just PM me when you want to change it Bruno Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17753
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

How do you change your registered email address on the forums? Empty Re: How do you change your registered email address on the forums?

Post  Jeremy Ashford Sun 19 Nov - 13:23

I'm in the same boat, Ev, but I need to switch off notifications first so if you could tell me how to do that I would be very pleased.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum