NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyToday at 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...

Go down

Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  Empty Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...

Post  Maryr Fri 29 Nov - 15:52

Pic courtesy of Ev, who saw this amazing vase in a closed opshop in Ponsonby.... I phoned them and they said sure, it's yours in a few days when we change the window display... then they rang again and said woops sorry we promised it to someone else!
So I had a brief moment of joy.
Anyway here is Ev's pic. This is a Memphis-style vase and they are very hard to come by.
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  Christ12

And here is a jug in the Portuguese pattern I found recently. Which is slight consolation.
Christine Harris for gallery the one that got away...  Christ13
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum