NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Pottery marks
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyYesterday at 19:01 by Bold90s

» Neil Grant
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyYesterday at 12:51 by Ev

» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyWed 8 May - 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyWed 8 May - 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges

Go down

Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges Empty Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges

Post  Ev Tue 21 Apr - 7:54

Many thanks to Tier Carter for the photo.

This is the first time that I've see this badged ware sampler and it is very exciting as many of these badges are in the Crown Lynn records and yet we had never come across most of them.  As they were made for Australian businesses I now understand why.
There are several badges that I don't know who they belong to, so if you can help please add your thoughts.
The Yacht
E
Panther
The Shield
The Wreath
The C
MLC

I will put these into the Badged Gallery individually and then mark them off the Database.

Vitrified Ware Salesman sampler with Australian badges Badged10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17741
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum