NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch

3 posters

Go down

Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch Empty Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch

Post  meoldchina Wed 1 Dec - 20:39

I have a dessert bowl and bread and butter side plate made in 1975 by Crown Lynn in their super vitrified ware and would like to know who these were made for. The intertwined RR is very similar to Rolls Royce, but not identical. Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch Crown_15

meoldchina

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch Empty Re: Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch

Post  Ev Thu 2 Dec - 7:13

I have limited badges in my files, but I will check them out asap.
Very nice with that orange band ....

Edits to add that I don't have this one, however I will add this one to the Badged Gallery and hope that someone can help one day Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch Empty Re: Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch

Post  JanPots Thu 2 Dec - 8:40

I remember seeing this one and thinking it's the name of a school but after looking in my photos I couldn't find it.
I was looking at what the Rolls Royce logo looks and like and saw in the badge gallery Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch.
It looks like this could be it?
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2110
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Ev and meoldchina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 2 Dec - 8:46

Oh it is so good to see you on here Janice cheers
I have missed you so much I love you

Yes you are correct this is the same badge and here is the link to the one in the Gallery

https://www.newzealandpottery.net/gallery/Crown-Lynn-Tableware-Patterns-Catalogue/Crown-Lynn-Badged-Ware/Rangi-Ruru-Girls-School-Christchurch-pic_6249.htm
Ev
Ev
Admin

meoldchina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots Thu 2 Dec - 8:50

I've been on here on and off all year but not logged on as me!!
I've had so many technical problems/ spam/ hackers this year and had to change passwords etc. It's been a but if an nightmare to be honest.
Hope you are well...I miss our little trips out and about
Janice I love you 💙
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 2110
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Ev and meoldchina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  meoldchina Fri 3 Dec - 18:38

JanPots wrote:I remember seeing this one and thinking it's the name of a school but after looking in my photos I couldn't find it.
I was looking at what the Rolls Royce logo looks and like and saw in the badge gallery Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch.
It looks like this could be it?
Many thanks to you and Ev. Without your help I would not have known where to start looking for that badge.

meoldchina

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Ev and JanPots like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 4 Dec - 6:18

Ev
Ev
Admin

meoldchina and JanPots like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 4 Dec - 12:23

A Rangi Ruru School spoon sent in by Gilligee Very Happy
This was her Mother's Smile

Hotelware Crown Lynn made for "RR". Rangi Ruru Girls School Christchurch Img_0824
Ev
Ev
Admin

meoldchina and JanPots like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum