NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R A Shufflebotham, painter (Not NZ)
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptyToday at 7:46 by Maryr

» Northland Pottery identification
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:57 by Wayne

» Topaz Tableware by Crown Lynn
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:53 by Ev

» Like Topaz and Like Vintage made in Philippines
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:48 by Itsyawnoc

» Crown Lynn bambi lamp for gallery
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:24 by BeauMontgomeryEverett

» Shape 72 being used for the first time ...
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:38 by Ev

» Blue glaze cup CB?
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:28 by Ferret

» Vintage Pat. No. 982
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:15 by nessymc2

» Can you help with identifying this Potters Mark please?
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink EmptySat 20 Jul - 15:35 by JanPots

More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink

3 posters

Go down

More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink Empty More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink

Post  mumof1 Tue 9 Aug - 17:05

More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink Dsc05320
I found these interesting items at a market we visited and took some photos, no names sorry, waves on cup and saucer....
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink Dsc05321
a really 'bright' patterned black mug, and
More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink Dsc05322
a lovely fine blossom pattern, i forgot the number and had no pen, was it 564 or similar? Will see if they still have it if I visit that market again. Thanks to the man for letting me take photos!  sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2369
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink Empty Re: More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink

Post  Ev Tue 9 Aug - 18:04

Wow I think the first photo is of 'Last Wave' a very sought after pattern that we don't have in the Gallery !! Thank you Very Happy
Will put the other pics in the Gallery and if you find the name and number of the pretty plate, just add it in here. How lovely to let you take photos .... blimin awesome actually Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17868
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink Empty Re: More photos for the gallery .... including Last Wave and Vale Pink

Post  Ev Tue 9 Aug - 20:08

I've added Last Wave to your topic heading mumof1 so that if people are searching for it they will find it.
The number is d748.

Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marl474 Wed 10 Aug - 9:11

Hi, the pink floral pattern is Vale Pink d563. I just love the bright mug! cheers, Marl
Marl474
Marl474

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof1 Wed 10 Aug - 9:51

Thanks Marl, I almost had the number right didn't I? I tried to take a photo of the back but the battery ran out in the camera! Isn't that always the way at the end of a holiday!
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Wed 10 Aug - 14:42

Thanks so much Marl Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marl474 Wed 10 Aug - 14:48

You are welcome Ev, like mumof1 I love this site and hopefully have lots more to contribute. Cheers Marl
Marl474
Marl474

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof1 Mon 12 Sep - 8:53

I see a listing on trade Me for some mugs like the one in the photo, calling them Black Orchid, not sure if that helps. sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 12 Sep - 17:57

Well the Database has a Black Orchid pattern listed .... d894
will keep it in mind for future reference, as traders on TM are good at coming up with names for things Laughing
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum