NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either

2 posters

Go down

2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either Empty 2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either

Post  Marl474 Fri 2 Sep - 11:50

2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either Earthf102 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either Cl_sin10
Marl474
Marl474

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either Empty Re: 2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either

Post  Ev Fri 2 Sep - 18:53

One of these other versions will be Tudor ....
but until I go back to the Museum I can't tell which it is .... Razz
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17667
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either Empty Re: 2 more versions of Sincerity/ Earthflower no name on either

Post  Ev Wed 11 Jan - 12:28

Bah humbug ... I went back and wrote the same info .... !
Earthflower d238 .... same as d154 Tudor Brown on different shapes.
So no help at all really Rolling Eyes
Yes I will have to go back and take my lappy and then we will get somewhere!!!!!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17667
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum