NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mark James Canvastown Marlborough
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptyToday at 7:23 by Ev

» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand)

3 posters

Go down

Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) Empty Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand)

Post  mrnarna Sat 10 Dec - 16:04

Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) Dsc0038vo
mrnarna
mrnarna

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2010-05-04

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mrnarna/

Back to top Go down

Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) Empty Re: Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand)

Post  Ev Sat 10 Dec - 18:42

Brilliant narna! Very pleased to see you have one at last Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17729
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand) Empty Re: Finally found the elusive black tulip (Clearly embossed New Zealand)

Post  Ev Sun 8 Jan - 20:25

Still haven't put a pic of the 781 tulip cup into the Shapes Gallery yet, so will use your special cup narna Very Happy

ps.... your pic is too big for the new format, but came out ok when I saved it.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Mon 2 Jul - 16:23

Just found that the pattern number for the Black colour glaze is d00009, so will have to put this into the Patterns Gallery too Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Mon 2 Jul - 17:44

I can't see this photo - all I see is [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 3 Jul - 7:01

How right you are Cat affraid
Until I logged in I couldn't see it either and I checked it out and everything looks normal, though many of narna's pics are not even showing.... just a little red cross.
When I asked narna about this he couldn't come up with any explanation .....?
The pic shows up in the sidebar slideshow ok.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Tue 3 Jul - 7:50

weird, I get the same thing logged in or not. I thought it must have been set to 'admin only' or something when it was posted, but not knowing how the site 'nuts and bolts' work, I really have no idea lol. I can see it in the sidebar fine though.
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 3 Jul - 12:12

Embarassed Oopsy it was my fault as I put all of the colour glaze into their own section yesterday and didn't check the permissions, as they always are set to ALL can see. This time it had automatically set itself on Admins only to see photos.... wtheck?
Fixed now Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Tue 3 Jul - 13:12

Brilliant! Nice to see the full size photo at last lol Very Happy
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum