NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BS? Is anyone able to help please…
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyToday at 16:06 by tabbyland

» The Ferret would like help with these marks please ...
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyToday at 8:40 by Ev

» Large bowl with unknown mark.
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

Photos not fully showing due to the new site format ....

Go down

Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... Empty Photos not fully showing due to the new site format ....

Post  Ev Tue 10 Jan - 7:58

Love the new site format, but large photos that have been posted get cut off on one side. I've tried to change the site photo size to 700px like it was before, but this format keeps defaulting to no limit.
I guess an option is to remove the sidebar where the globe/latest topics/Gallery etc is, but I'm very fond of those bits.
So bear with me while I try to figure this one out and only post photos that are around 500 to 600px please. Thanks Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Photos not fully showing due to the new site format .... Empty Re: Photos not fully showing due to the new site format ....

Post  Ev Thu 19 Jan - 12:42

Due to problems with exceeding bandwidth on photobucket -
I've had to revert back to the old format which is very annoying as I really liked the new format Neutral
When I find time I will keep trying to get it to work .... bah humbug !!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum