NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics

I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!!

Go down

I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!! Empty I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!!

Post  Ev on Thu 5 Apr - 14:05

Gosh this is lovely, glazed in that old soft green glaze and the bright yellow on the inside! A decent size too for a vase, though I won't be using it for a vase as it has a couple of cracks. Thank you sunshine for alerting me to this auction Wink

I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!! 8810

I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!! 88_bas10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 15220
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!! Empty Re: I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!!

Post  mumof1 on Thu 5 Apr - 21:05

Most welcome ! Was going to bid myself, but it's in the gallery now, so that's all that counts. Will have a couple more for you from my on-line buys soon too, just as soon as they arrive after Easter. Good luck with the Frank Carpay book too, I will get the next one!! sunny
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!! Empty Re: I'm thrilled with the shape 88 !!!!

Post  Ev on Fri 6 Apr - 7:21

Thanks, the 88 is rarely seen on TM, so it was important to me to get that vase.
There was a time when there were plenty of listings for the Frank Carpay book, but now they are rarely seen! I will only go so far and won't get into a bidding war Wink
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 15220
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum