NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with a Maker's Mark please ????
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptyThu 25 Apr - 20:02 by LaLa

» Titian mug from fi ....
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptyThu 25 Apr - 6:50 by Ev

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptySun 21 Apr - 14:36 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptySat 20 Apr - 10:00 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptySat 20 Apr - 9:48 by Maryr

» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptyFri 19 Apr - 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptyFri 19 Apr - 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !!

2 posters

Go down

Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! Empty Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !!

Post  Ev Wed 16 May - 12:30

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/home-garden/6909103/The-house-of-2000-pots

I was quietly wishing that someone would make a TV show about Simon's collection while listening to his interview on Radionz the other day and this is the next best thing cheers
I notice his pot count has gone up quite a bit, but I can believe it now that I see just a tiny bit of it!! Simon Manchester would have to be the most passionate, vivaciously enthusiastic NZ Pottery collector you could ever come across and his collection and knowledge is unsurpassed.

Last edited by Ev on Wed 16 May - 15:01; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17728
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! Empty Re: Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !!

Post  Cat-a-lat Wed 16 May - 13:25

hmm can't find it in my Dominion - guess I will look at the link!
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !! Empty Re: Simon Manchester article in the Dominion Post - The house of 2,000 pots !!

Post  Ev Thu 17 May - 8:05

Didn't notice the slideshow yesterday!!!!!
*wipes up the drool off my laptop*
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17728
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum