NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyYesterday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyYesterday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyYesterday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyThu 18 Apr - 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyThu 18 Apr - 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs

2 posters

Go down

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Empty Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs

Post  louana Thu 18 Oct - 20:06

No idea how to post photos! Hope this has worked.

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Pa186018Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Pa186017Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Pa186016Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Pa186015

louana

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Back to top Go down

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Empty Re: Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs

Post  Ev Fri 19 Oct - 8:32

Hi louana,

I can't help with the first mark, but hope that someone else may know.

Unfortunately the second mark is partially hidden by glaze. I think the first letter could be an S, but can't identify the second letter, can you see what it might be?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Empty Re: Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs

Post  Ev Thu 7 Jul - 7:05

Many thanks to a private collector the first mark is by Ann Briggs.
They say: Ann Briggs - Coromandel. There is a mark similar with a hole in the middle that is hers also - It is a cloud.

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Ann_br10

Can you help me identify these pieces? Yes this was made by Ann Briggs Briggs10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum