NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large bowl with unknown mark.
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 14:26 by kitsch

»  Who is F Cubbon ??
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 13:43 by Ev

» Is this Irene Spiller?
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 13:31 by Ev

» Neil Hay Christchurch
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 13:03 by Ev

» Dave King
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 12:55 by Ev

» Archlynn Ceramics Made In New Zealand
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 9:24 by Ev

» NZ Potteries Wellington awesome Teapot !
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 9:15 by Ev

» Fabulous early Teapot by Len Castle
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 8:55 by Ev

» Martin McLean
does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? EmptyYesterday at 8:48 by Ev

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please?

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Empty does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please?

Post  Thelma Fri 29 Mar - 11:38

I have a saucer and few bits here I would like to complete with a cup. At the moment I have a white colourglaze cup that will do in the meantime. Happy easter everyone! cheers
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Empty Re: does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please?

Post  Ev Fri 29 Mar - 12:04

I'm pretty sure that it's a green colourglaze cup the same as the green in the pattern. Everyone seems to be on holiday today - bar you and me Razz albino

Last edited by Ev on Fri 29 Mar - 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17666
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Empty Re: does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please?

Post  mumof1 Fri 29 Mar - 12:41

My Mum had a green fatbum with hers when I was a child as I remember, or perhaps it was a tulip?

Happy Easter to all too sunny albino
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2359
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelma Fri 29 Mar - 18:51

Hey, I actually have a green cup. Must see if I can find it now... Thanks for that info. I will take a photo of the backstamp as I could not see it in the gallery.
Happy holidays and drive safely. Hope the easter bunny brings you all something nice. albino
Thelma
Thelma

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelma Sat 30 Mar - 14:32

here are the two types of gingham I have got. The saucer is the older one with the gingham mark, the apollo one is younger with the green gingham backstamp.

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Greeng10

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Greeng11

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Greeng12

does anyone know what colour cups went with gingham green please? Greeng13
Thelma
Thelma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum