NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R A Shufflebotham, painter (Not NZ)
The Long List EmptyToday at 7:46 by Maryr

» Northland Pottery identification
The Long List EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:57 by Wayne

» Topaz Tableware by Crown Lynn
The Long List EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:53 by Ev

» Like Topaz and Like Vintage made in Philippines
The Long List EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:48 by Itsyawnoc

» Crown Lynn bambi lamp for gallery
The Long List EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:24 by BeauMontgomeryEverett

» Shape 72 being used for the first time ...
The Long List EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:38 by Ev

» Blue glaze cup CB?
The Long List EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:28 by Ferret

» Vintage Pat. No. 982
The Long List EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:15 by nessymc2

» Can you help with identifying this Potters Mark please?
The Long List EmptySat 20 Jul - 15:35 by JanPots

The Long List

Go down

The Long List Empty The Long List

Post  Jeremy Ashford Fri 6 Sep - 14:37

Sometimes you see it out there but the cost of shipping individual items from trademe makes it prohibitive.
I know some forum members are trademe sellers too so I am presenting my "long list", which is not that long really, in the hope that someone may have multiple items squirreled away the are willing to sell or trade.

For my part, SPARE ITEMS are basically Crown Lynn Cook & Serve duos and Coffee Pots (rather not lose the latter but for a good trade, and they're sot so expensive on tm), stray jugs and sugar bowls in tango blue and mustard yellow, a flattish bamboo vase from 1962, and some Purple Myrtle cans with original black Kelston saucers (unused). I have some odds and ends of tableware but that stuff is in daily use. Oh, and ten small Pioneer/Redwood colour stacking caffeteria cups and saucers, and a similarly coloured ikibana vase.
I may find a few other bits in the attic or at the "bach" in Auckland.

On my WANTED list:

(Rorstrand and) Cook & Serve coffee cans in patterns not shown on my Cook & Serve topic.

An Orzel basket-weave Lidded Tea Canister, preferably in white-over-coffee glaze, mugs in same, jugs maybe. (I have Coffee and Sugar canisters and 2 mugs.)

Four-digit  CL/Titian mugs. (I already have: 1160, 1161, 1182, 1184, 1222, 1241, 1242, 1314, 1333, 1374.)

Blue Narvik saucer for tulip cup, green Narvik mustard pot lid, brown lid for Autumn Splendour mustard pot, ANY mustard pot lids, burgandy lid for Marianne Westman Tango pattern Cook & Serve ramekin.

Fleurette: 6 x cereal bowl, 6 x small oval, 5 x luncheon plate, milk and sugar (earlier curved shapes) and earlier pepper-shaker. These are way too expensive on trademe, especially one at a time, so I have not rushed out to complete a 10-place setting. Oh, oh, and Fleurette Cook & Serve coffee pot, cans and saucers! (As if!)

Also interested to know what Clay Craft items people have.

Any replies private messaging, if you prefer.

--------------
2016 update
Castware mugs 1000-1599
Apart from the obvious, those for which there are no photos in the gallery, there are just a few which I do not have:
the 1200 Potters Wheel mug,
the 1310 bobbles cup,
the 1346 squares coffee mug,
the 1387 torso mug (I have a third party copy),
and the 1430 cylindrical mug with the square handle.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum