NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers

Go down

Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  Empty Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers

Post  Maryr on Wed 23 Apr - 17:42

I can't resist picking up these when I see them... gorgeous classy colours.
Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  X_temu17
Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  X_temu18
Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  X_temu19
Burnt orange saucer base
Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  X_temu22
Cup base
Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  X_temu21
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1857
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  Empty Re: Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers

Post  Thelma on Thu 24 Apr - 22:28

Ahh! A person after my own heart. I have so many Temuka cups and saucers of different colourways and patterns now, Some mini cups and saucers included, but my favourite is a cup and saucer I found in a souvenir shop in Cathedral Square many years ago. It has a kiwifruit painted in the cup bowl. Must have been produced just for the tourist trade as I have never seen another one. I called in to the Temuka shop on the way to Dunedin on Tuesday and found a couple of new designs they are trialling. One is plain colours with a tranfer printed native bird, the other design is red white or black with a splatter pattern in the opposite colour. It looks quite nice in the red/black colour. Of course I ended up bringing home a bowl with a fantail on it.  Rolling Eyes 
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers  Empty Re: Lovely colourful Temuka cups and saucers

Post  Maryr on Fri 25 Apr - 7:31

Thelma. I have to see this collection of yous! Meanwhile can we please see a pic of the bowl with the fantail.
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1857
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum