NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R A Shufflebotham, painter (Not NZ)
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyToday at 7:46 by Maryr

» Northland Pottery identification
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:57 by Wayne

» Topaz Tableware by Crown Lynn
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:53 by Ev

» Like Topaz and Like Vintage made in Philippines
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:48 by Itsyawnoc

» Crown Lynn bambi lamp for gallery
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:24 by BeauMontgomeryEverett

» Shape 72 being used for the first time ...
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:38 by Ev

» Blue glaze cup CB?
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:28 by Ferret

» Vintage Pat. No. 982
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:15 by nessymc2

» Can you help with identifying this Potters Mark please?
My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl EmptySat 20 Jul - 15:35 by JanPots

My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

2 posters

Go down

My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Empty My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

Post  Cat-a-lat Fri 25 Apr - 19:39

$5 at Taupo Saturday market earlier this month: My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Dsc04033

That's a mandarin inside it by the way
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Empty Re: My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

Post  Thelma Thu 1 May - 13:27

Hi, I should know the name of this pattern but have lost my book that had a whole lot of info in it, so, I am methodically going through a lot of things to find it. Hopefully soon? confused 
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl Empty Re: My BIG $5 Temuka apricot design (anyone know the name?) bowl

Post  Cat-a-lat Thu 1 May - 14:43

Thanks very much Thelma, I googled myself half to death trying to find the name, with no success!
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Post  Thelma Tue 2 Dec - 23:26

Yay! I finally found my book of Temuka brochures and this design is called Garden party! :party:
Thelma
Thelma

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Wed 3 Dec - 19:43

Awesome, Thanks Thelma! Very Happy Very Happy :party:
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum