NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» Glenn Beattie
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyMon 6 May - 11:32 by Ev

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

» Studio Ceramics swans and dimensions
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:22 by Ev

Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape!

2 posters

Go down

mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! Empty Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape!

Post  mumof1 Thu 7 Aug - 17:12

mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! 00410
I asked Peter from Blue Moon Antiques (you may know him as B-Mac1 on Trade Me) if we could use the photos from his current auction for the site and he agreed! How wonderful you are Peter to let us use these, as neither Ev or myself have ever seen this shape before  cheers  This one features a hunting scene inside and out
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! Bt10010
and this one features flying ducks
mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! 00310
and the base markings
Thank you again Peter, we really appreciate these wonderful photos!
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

mugs - Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape! Empty Re: Titian BT-100. mugs for the gallery - New Shape!

Post  Jeremy Ashford Thu 21 Aug - 14:54

Thanks for bringing these to my attention, Anne.

I bought the yellow one with the ducks. The sticker is wrinkled but otherwise it's in perfect condition. Not even crazed. (The green one was.)

It has pride of place, and towers over my other Titian mugs.
Six different shapes now. The shapes are all in the gallery already.
Any more may take serious money: I let the stoneage one go at somewhere over $100. It was more than I was planning to bid, but not unexpected.

I don't think any more photos are required but if anyone thinks so just ask.

I bought the Japanese bamboo mug from Peter at the same time.
It's a nice thing for a bamboo lover.
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum