NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Orange and Brown amazing pattern
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyToday at 7:51 by Ev

» Glenn Beattie
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyToday at 7:40 by Ev

» Rancich/Silva Shape 58
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyMon 6 May - 14:46 by JanPots

» NOT a Sherwood Pottery Galleon, as Made in Japan
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyMon 6 May - 8:45 by Ev

» Minna Bondy
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptySun 5 May - 7:29 by Ev

» Jan Gillespie
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyWed 1 May - 8:02 by Kat & Co.

» Studio Ceramics wall swan...
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 15:34 by Maryr

» Hamilton Boys High and Old Folks Assoc. Hamilton Badgeware
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyTue 30 Apr - 14:54 by JanPots

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? EmptyMon 29 Apr - 16:33 by signal red

Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base?

2 posters

Go down

Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? Empty Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base?

Post  mumof1 Sat 18 Jul - 15:18

Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? Dsc06313
So cute, and holding a tiny love heart
Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? Dsc06314
I just can't read the name on the stamp Evil or Very Mad I have tried & tried, I can make out the Handcrafted in New Zealand, but the name escapes me. Something PO Ltd? Anyone know who makes these little darlings?
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? Empty Re: Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base?

Post  Ev Sat 18 Jul - 16:53

I can see Aotearoa ?? Limited and in the middle initials AAK perhaps?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base? Empty Re: Who made this gorgeous little seal pup with stamp on base?

Post  mumof1 Sat 18 Jul - 17:02

I can't be sure, there seems too big a gap before the PO, and I thought the middle might be AMK run together? Hoping someone might recognise the wee chap.
mumof1
mumof1
Admin

Number of posts : 2360
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 18 Jul - 18:38

Yes I like AMK, just need to know who they are!
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17740
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum