NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Large colourful vase signed “Ev”? 1990 who is the potter please?
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyToday at 10:27 by Ev

» Large striking vase with unknown mark and incised “RATA”:
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyToday at 10:25 by Ev

» Steenstra majestic Vase
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyToday at 7:13 by Ev

» Temuka Elephant
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyYesterday at 11:20 by Melita

» Can anyone identify my favourite vase? Answer Bryce Stevens
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyYesterday at 9:18 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi and Carla Clee 1989
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyYesterday at 9:09 by Ev

» Deer and Fawn was made in Japan.
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyWed 17 Apr - 21:18 by mumof1

» A Mayon Ceramics Gallery has been added
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyWed 17 Apr - 20:00 by bsan012

» Does anyopne recognise this work?
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying EmptyWed 17 Apr - 16:10 by clyde

George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying

2 posters

Go down

George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Empty George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying

Post  haselnuss Sat 21 May - 13:32

I know we have got George Kojis mark in the gallery.
I would like to know who the other two marks belong too.George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Dscn8420George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Dscn8421George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Dscn8422
Original price tag.
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Dscn8423
George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Dscn8424George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Dscn8425
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Empty Re: George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying

Post  Ev Sat 21 May - 18:33

I can see the Kojis mark, but darned if I can make out any others.
Perhaps it is that impression covered in glaze in a couple of pics?
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying Empty Re: George Kojis big pot with two other marks that need identifying

Post  haselnuss Sat 21 May - 18:46

Yes, It is those two pics with the impressions covered by the glaze.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Sat 21 May - 19:13

You are very lucky to have a piece of his work. Hopefully someone will find this and let us know if the marks are decoration or another maker.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17724
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum