NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

4 posters

Go down

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

Post  sarah and Cloud Sun 16 Apr - 11:23

Hello This little vase has me looking everywhere for its maker, I swear I have seen this before as a NZ pottery piece yet I cant find it anywhere, any help and direction to take would be appreciated, Thanks!
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base P1100011
90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base P1100010

sarah and Cloud

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2017-01-15

Back to top Go down

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty Re: 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

Post  Ev Sun 16 Apr - 14:54

Sorry I can't help as I've never seen this before.
Hopefully somebody else has.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty Re: 90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base

Post  Maryr Sun 16 Apr - 15:50

POSSIBLY Putaruru.  I have a little cornucopia vase where you can just make out the Putaruru mark on the base. Sarah and Cloud, I suggest you search Putaruru on this site and see what you think.
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty Maybe Putaruru

Post  sarah and Cloud Mon 17 Apr - 19:34

Hi, Yes I was thinking possibly Putaruru, I have a couple Putaruru items and it does have a similarity. Ill have it on my desk awhile and maybe it will reveal itself. Thanks

sarah and Cloud

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2017-01-15

Back to top Go down

90mm Cherub Cornucopia Vase with small crown in design at base Empty did we ever find out?

Post  rarrar Thu 30 Jun - 13:35

I have one the same did we ever figure out who's it is? thanks

rarrar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Thu 30 Jun - 13:37

No we didn't sorry rarrar.
I've never seen one of these, so not sure if NZ Pottery or not.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Maryr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum