NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Ev

» Maker mark ..
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? EmptyToday at 10:35 am by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty18/05/24, 11:33 am by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty18/05/24, 08:47 am by Ev

» Critters d731
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty17/05/24, 06:52 pm by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty17/05/24, 03:50 pm by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty15/05/24, 08:38 pm by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty15/05/24, 05:09 pm by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty15/05/24, 07:45 am by UrsulaC

How to word a pottery painting bridal shower?

2 posters

Go down

How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty How to word a pottery painting bridal shower?

Post  JashimChando 10/04/10, 07:22 pm

I'm supposed to be throwing this shower for my friend. We're all bringing honeymoon type gifts and its just for the bridesmaids. Instead of playing the usual games, we're going to have her shower at a pottery painting place. I need help in a polite way of asking the bridesmaids to bring money for their own pottery since there are so many of us. We are each keeping our own piece of pottery so it would be different if we were giving it all to the bride. In a way, I guess it's more like a "girls night" Any suggestions?

JashimChando

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

How to word a pottery painting bridal shower? Empty Re: How to word a pottery painting bridal shower?

Post  Ev 11/04/10, 09:02 am

Hi JashimChando Smile

I would put the emphasis on the fact that they will be making something very unique to remember this special event and mention that the pieces that will be painted will need to be purchased first. It would be even better if you could give them an idea of how much it would cost.
Cheers Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum