NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R A Shufflebotham, painter (Not NZ)
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptyToday at 7:46 by Maryr

» Northland Pottery identification
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:57 by Wayne

» Topaz Tableware by Crown Lynn
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:53 by Ev

» Like Topaz and Like Vintage made in Philippines
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:48 by Itsyawnoc

» Crown Lynn bambi lamp for gallery
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:24 by BeauMontgomeryEverett

» Shape 72 being used for the first time ...
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:38 by Ev

» Blue glaze cup CB?
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:28 by Ferret

» Vintage Pat. No. 982
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:15 by nessymc2

» Can you help with identifying this Potters Mark please?
How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? EmptySat 20 Jul - 15:35 by JanPots

How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit?

2 posters

Go down

How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? Empty How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit?

Post  JashimChando Sat 10 Apr - 19:23

How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? And how can i find non invitation events? I live in Chicago i can't believe how difficult it's been to find these answers. Thanks everyone!

JashimChando

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit? Empty Re: How can I get my pottery and I invited to an invitation only art fair, show, exhibit?

Post  Ev Sun 11 Apr - 9:10

Hi JashimChando,

Are there any pottery groups or societies in your area that you could join?
They will have all of the latest information regarding exhibition entries and what's happening in the pottery world.
Cheers Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17868
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum