NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R A Shufflebotham, painter (Not NZ)
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyToday at 7:46 by Maryr

» Northland Pottery identification
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:57 by Wayne

» Topaz Tableware by Crown Lynn
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:53 by Ev

» Like Topaz and Like Vintage made in Philippines
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:48 by Itsyawnoc

» Crown Lynn bambi lamp for gallery
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:24 by BeauMontgomeryEverett

» Shape 72 being used for the first time ...
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:38 by Ev

» Blue glaze cup CB?
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:28 by Ferret

» Vintage Pat. No. 982
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:15 by nessymc2

» Can you help with identifying this Potters Mark please?
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptySat 20 Jul - 15:35 by JanPots

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

2 posters

Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Ev Fri 1 Jun - 6:17

Such a great sight to see !!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-chronicle/midweek/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503658&objectid=12061953
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17868
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Re: Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Maryr Fri 29 Jun - 17:49

I was recently in Whanganui and Fiona took the time to give me a personal guided tour - much appreciated! Fiona has put together a very interesting and varied collection of Crown Lynn.... and the Quartz Museum generally was a real delight. Rick Rudd and colleagues have a very interesting and varied collection of NZ ceramics on display. Unfortunately my phone got overloaded and I deleted my px after putting them on Fb - which I now very much regret!
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1988
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum