NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Petra Ceramics - Teacup
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyYesterday at 16:12 by Ev

» Spaghetti jar and Crown Lynn
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyYesterday at 12:06 by Hannele

» Wine jug and sips
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 30 Jun - 21:08 by Hannele

» Paul White - Nelson
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 30 Jun - 20:50 by Hannele

» Lesley Towart teacup - peaches
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 30 Jun - 20:45 by Hannele

» Kermiko - Shaw's Berry Farm small dish
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 30 Jun - 20:40 by Hannele

» Col Levy
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyTue 30 Jun - 3:40 by TonyK

» Looking at the Crown Lynn vases with the green and mother of pearl lustre on them.
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyMon 29 Jun - 16:48 by Ev

» Article about Christine and Carly Harris March 2020
Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! EmptyMon 29 Jun - 11:33 by Maryr

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Ev on Fri 1 Jun - 6:17

Such a great sight to see !!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/wanganui-chronicle/midweek/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503658&objectid=12061953
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14813
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members! Empty Re: Crown Lynn Exhibition at the Quartz Museum by one of our members!

Post  Maryr on Fri 29 Jun - 17:49

I was recently in Whanganui and Fiona took the time to give me a personal guided tour - much appreciated! Fiona has put together a very interesting and varied collection of Crown Lynn.... and the Quartz Museum generally was a real delight. Rick Rudd and colleagues have a very interesting and varied collection of NZ ceramics on display. Unfortunately my phone got overloaded and I deleted my px after putting them on Fb - which I now very much regret!
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum