NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R A Shufflebotham, painter (Not NZ)
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptyToday at 7:46 by Maryr

» Northland Pottery identification
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:57 by Wayne

» Topaz Tableware by Crown Lynn
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:53 by Ev

» Like Topaz and Like Vintage made in Philippines
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:48 by Itsyawnoc

» Crown Lynn bambi lamp for gallery
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptyTue 23 Jul - 19:24 by BeauMontgomeryEverett

» Shape 72 being used for the first time ...
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:38 by Ev

» Blue glaze cup CB?
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptySun 21 Jul - 17:28 by Ferret

» Vintage Pat. No. 982
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptySat 20 Jul - 18:15 by nessymc2

» Can you help with identifying this Potters Mark please?
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark EmptySat 20 Jul - 15:35 by JanPots

Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark

2 posters

Go down

Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark Empty Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark

Post  Ptnz Mon 30 Mar - 10:16

Hey guys just trying to identify this Jug/Vase I can not find this mark anywhere any help is appreciatedJust wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark 20200313
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark 20200314
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark 20200315Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark P0033110

Last edited by Ptnz on Tue 31 Mar - 9:26; edited 1 time in total

Ptnz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2020-01-04

Back to top Go down

Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark Empty Re: Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark

Post  Ev Mon 30 Mar - 11:44

Hi there, this pot has a familiar look about it, but I can't make out the writing.
Could you please rub the writing with marmite or similar to enhance it and then post the results? Cheers Ev
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17868
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark Empty Re: Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark

Post  Ptnz Tue 31 Mar - 9:28

Hi Thanks for the reply I have posted another pic sorry did not have marmite on hand and as you know the supermarket is a bit of a hassle at the moment I used some hot sauce seems to be a bit easier to read.

Have a great and safe day!

Ptnz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2020-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Tue 31 Mar - 9:44

Good thinking, however I still can't make it out.
The name starts with A ....?

I've turned it around for easier viewing ... it's dated 72.

Just wondering if you guys could help me out with this mark A_mark10

Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17868
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum