Latest topics
» Hemara "Cera Rose" vase
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyThu 23 May - 15:21 by Maryr

» Crown Lynn Swan 2147
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyMon 20 May - 17:39 by Ev

» Pottery teapot is by Gyan Daniel Wall from Oz
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptySun 19 May - 19:53 by Ev

» Catherine Anselmi Railway cup shape Tangerine
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyFri 17 May - 7:21 by JanPots

» Catherine Anselmi Railway cup shape . Philippa
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyFri 17 May - 7:06 by JanPots

» Like Hampton, but on a Fabrique background
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyThu 16 May - 18:47 by JanPots

» The fabulous Maui plaque
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyWed 15 May - 11:23 by minceandcheese

» Pink roses is called Gay Rose
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptyMon 13 May - 13:57 by Ev

» Intercontinental hotel pattern
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? EmptySun 12 May - 9:35 by JanPots

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Go down

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Post  Ev on Mon 29 Jan - 17:21

It is so familiar to me and I'm hoping someone will tell me one way or other, so that I don't have to look through hundreds and hundreds of patterns ..... Janice are you there?  Kat perhaps you would know?

Photo courtesy of Miranda g:

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? P1200310
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 14135
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Bobble Base 1114 Coffee Pot Tulip Pattern

Post  Kat & Co. on Mon 29 Jan - 18:34

Not sure if we do have it in the Patterns Gallery, I found a Coffee Pot in Mustard/Yellow on white.. so far Ive seen just the two colours Mustard/Yellow & the Orange/Yellow above.
http://www.newzealandpottery.net/t4085-todays-find-exciting-for-me-sugar-bowl-to-match?highlight=bobble
Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Img_6025
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2249
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Re: Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Post  JanPots on Mon 29 Jan - 20:54

Also comes in brown and orange
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 1715
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? Empty Re: Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery?

Post  Kat & Co. on Mon 29 Jan - 20:58

Don't think I've seen this pattern on a plate, has anyone else? cat
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2249
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  JanPots on Tue 30 Jan - 7:13

I have only seen both colourways on bobble coffee pots sets. Sugar. Milk jug and mugs. Also I don't recall seeing it in the no name gallery.
Janice
Temp. Photo
Need to empty part of my display to get to it. Haha Do we already have this yellow tulip pattern in the Gallery? 20180111
JanPots
JanPots

Number of posts : 1715
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum