NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is this black dish Crown Lynn 356 “Wet and Dry”
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 15:01 by kitsch

» Is this Titian Studio? No it's Diana Pottery Australia!
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 11:51 by kitsch

» Help to identify mark on this NZ vase please
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 10:34 by kitsch

» Is this “Shell” shaped vase NZ pottery
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 10:14 by kitsch

» Is this large brown painted bowl Crown Lynn please?
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 10:10 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn Shape No. 42?
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 8:21 by kitsch

» Is this Crown Lynn shape no.10!
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyToday at 8:19 by kitsch

» Temuka Maori motif wall vase
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyYesterday at 16:15 by Ev

» Temuka ware factory seconds
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? EmptyYesterday at 7:53 by Melita

Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics?

3 posters

Go down

Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? Empty Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics?

Post  Jeremy Ashford Mon 26 Jan - 12:35

Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as by Cindy Ceramics? Just curious.
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? Cindy310
inset is transfer on reverse

As I was looking on the iPad at my photomontages of the Crown Lynn 3049 mug and its English Royal Grafton lookalike, and at the same time looking at my Cindy Ceramics mug and a similar shape from Royal Windsor, I noticed that the Cindy and the Royal Grafton had the same transfer (but one of them upside down).

This picture previously posted at:
https://www.newzealandpottery.net/t2734p15-re-cindy-ceramics-mug-for-the-gallery#23165

Royal Grafton cup/mug:
https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/183734789/vintage-royal-grafton-bone-china-tea-cup?ref=market
Jeremy Ashford
Jeremy Ashford

Number of posts : 3193
Registration date : 2010-09-11

CrownPrince likes this post

Back to top Go down

Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? Empty Re: Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics?

Post  CrownPrince Wed 29 Mar - 13:58

Is this transfer in the Crown Lynn gallery? I have several CL cups and saucers with this exact red and white rose design but can't seem to find the name in the gallery - but may have missed it.

CrownPrince

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Back to top Go down

Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? Empty Re: Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics?

Post  Ev Fri 31 Mar - 11:32

Ceramic decals were available to all potteries around the world, many were from England, America and Germany.

I haven't found this one in the Patterns Gallery, so if you would post something with it on into the Crown Lynn Patterns Category, I will add it as a No Name Patter to the Gallery.
Cheers.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17629
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

CrownPrince likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CrownPrince Fri 31 Mar - 12:21

Hi Ev - I'm not quite sure exactly which gallery you wanted me to post in so please see below and hopefully you can put them in the right place - thanks

Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? Img_0910
Was this transfer used by Crown Lynn as well as Cindy Ceramics? Img_0911

CrownPrince

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum